Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sometimes I wonder how my bf has any friends at all..

This sticker is on my bf's beside lamp that hes had since he was 7 or something. I guess it's so he can remind himself before he goes to sleep, and when he wakes up everyday exactly what he thinks of himself..

Dam I'm good


Today I sent him a link to this

http://themeatrix.com/

and then despite me being the one who sent it, I got berated for the next hour because of my distaste for unhomogenized full cream milk and lack of enthusiasm for Paris Creek yoghurt. I don’t even really like normal milk and just cause I don’t eat a 500g tub of bs bush honey yoghurt for breakfast doesn’t mean I’m pro battery chickens and feeding cows their own blood products!

And then he continuously messaged me this for another half hour..
What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.

3 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

that has to be the best sticker i have ever seen.

2:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is good

1:25 pm  
Blogger ~~~ said...

I must remember to turn off predictive text next time..

10:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home