Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NYE 2006

Ok, so I know this is a bit late, but it took me a year to get my china photo’s in order and I didn’t even have an excuse like losing my camera cable for that one. So I have managed to get some photos off my camera and discovered that I really didn’t do much.

Falls was ok, I had some semi-cold thingo and generally wasn’t feeling all that good for the whole time but managed to have some pockets of fun in there. Nye was a bit of an episode, apparently ppl were dropping like flies, but as I was the first to go (after self medicating my semi-cold, rolling my ankle during The Shins, slamming my finger in the toilet door, and then over medicating some more to make it all go away…) I really have no idea what happened. I spent the night in the tent listening to other ppl talk shit back at camp.

Award for keeping tildaa most entertained during her nye would have to go to Ryno, heard this gem from him in the early hours:

“hoh, I’ve noticed that there are all these geek guys with hot girlfriends, what’s the deal with that… hmmm… I think I might become a geek, I reckon I’ll start using my middle name, Edward, instead of Ryno… but I’ll say it like, ‘Helloo, I’m Ed-waard’”

Speaking of geeks with hot girlfriends, check out Jms being super geeky in the beer tent at falls..



This is Smn taking his tent down from inside out..



Awww.. here is Jn and Bf sharing a moment..



and finally we have btr laying an eggy..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tildaa complains about me, here, i complain about tildaa's complaints.

Complains between 8am and 9:10am this morning (my response is in brackets).

1. This song is on repeat (get up and stop music)
2. This music sucks (change radio station)
3. My bike's got a flat tyre (check size of tube, confirm we have repair kit)
4. The tram's timetable is wrong/my feet hurt (ride back to house and get car to pick tildaa up)
5. Those fries are too hard to cook
6. This is the wrong carpark

9:20 am  
Blogger ~~~ said...

i never said those fries are too hard to cook... but you forgot about

7. I can't even see cause I've lost my sunglasses.

8. I forgot my cardigan and now im gonna be cold in my office (which i am)

9. What am i gonna listen to today, i left my ipod with my parents.

10. I think ive got rsi from copy pasting so much.

Far out, it's been a tough day already and it's only 11am...

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home